Saturday, January 21, 2012

Deadly Loves: Money

Money is a big deal! Everything involves money. Food, water, clothing, houses, cars, sports and so on and so forth. In my opinion MONEY HAS TOO MUCH VALUE. Example: You spend money on someone, most of the time, they automatically see that as the greatest act of kindness. Don't get me wrong! It is defiantly sweet to go spend money on someone, BUT  most look past the significance of little things. Telling someone what they mean to you, give a hug or a smile, spend quality time, go for a walk, just little things that people take for granted. These things are more commonly abused as a direct result of a list of things; In my point of view mostly money. Trust me, I love money as much as the next person. I have a job. I work a lot. I see how money has affected my life and my family. Seeing loved ones argue, hearing of violence and greed, don't you think there is a common factor? Especially in this economy, people are so stressed over money that they 1. Go to extreme limits to get it,or 2. Miss out on precious time. Money is the root of all evil. I means to much. So just stop and think. Next time your stressed for money, fussing about money, or anything else that involves a negative factor and money just ponder on the fact that money isn't everything. In a world that tries to make it that way, someone has to be the change to show that live itself and the ones your blessed to be a part of is way more important than money any day! Just remember......

No comments:

Post a Comment