Friday, January 20, 2012

Me,Myself, and I

I feel as though this is the start to a wonderful new beginning. A start on an unknown road. Maybe, I will find what the world truly has in store for me. Myself? I'm extremely blessed! Well, I like to call myself Christian. I will say, being a Christian is a lot more than a title, it is a relationship and a style of living. That being said, I am saved by grace through faith by Jesus Christ and I desire the true Christian life style I strayed from. I am an interesting human. The saying a jack of all trades but a master of none- well just call me jack. (music, art, sports, and everything and anything else I attempt to take on) I have a plan for my future- as many of my peers do. Although, isn't the future in the unknown? So to wrap me up in a nutshell, I am me! I hope, as I explain the world through my eyes (along with the randomness I will more than likely post on here) I will accomplish my purpose for  blogging and enlighten your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment